6 Glenmark Frozen Beef Patties
Salt and pepper to taste
1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
1 tbsp. ketchup
1/2 cup onion, chopped
6 hamburger buns
1. In a small bowl mix cheese, bacon, onion, mayonnaise and ketchup together.
2. Cook frozen burgers over medium heat, turning once, until the burgers are cooked all the way through.
3. After you turn the burgers over, top with the cheese mixture while on the grill.
4. Cook, covered, just until the cheese is melted.
5. Serve burgers on hamburger buns.