4 Glenmark Frozen Beef Patties, thawed
Salt and pepper to taste
BBQ sauce (your favorite brand)
4 slices American cheese
4 strips cooked bacon
4 hamburger buns
1. Salt and pepper patties. Spread BBQ sauce on one side of burgers. Place the burgers sauce side down on hot grill.
2. Cook first side approximately 3 minutes or until the natural juices rise to top of burgers. Spread BBQ sauce on top side of burgers and turn over and cook thoroughly. Only turn burgers once.
3. Spread BBQ on cooked side of patties and place a slice of cheese on top.
4. After cheese is melted, place bacon on top.
5. Serve burgers on hamburger buns.