4 Glenmark Frozen Beef Patties
2 tbsp. oil
4 tbsp. sesame-ginger stir fry sauce*
2 tbsp. sherry
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1 package (9 oz.) frozen broccoli cuts
1 package (6 oz.) frozen pea pods
1/2 cup sliced green onions
Cooked rice noodles or vermicelli**
1. Cook frozen burgers in a large skillet over medium high heat until cooked through. When burgers are cooked, move to heated platter.
2. While burgers are cooking, whisk together the sesame-ginger stir fry sauce, sherry, chicken broth, and cornstarch. Set to the side.
3. Add oil to skillet and stir fry vegetables until thawed. Whisk the cornstarch mixture well and add to the vegetables. Bring to a boil until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
4. Arrange burgers on bed of noodles and pour vegetables and sauce over meat and noodles.
5. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
*Purchase in bottle in the oriental section of your grocery store.
**Cook rice noodles or vermicelli as directed on package.