4 Glenmark Frozen Beef Patties
2 tsp. olive oil or butter
4 ounces red onion, chopped or sliced
4 ounces blue cheese
4 large tomato slices or 8 small slices
4 hamburger buns
1. Cook frozen burgers over medium heat, turning once, until the burgers are cooked all the way through.
2. Sprinkle burgers with Cajun seasoning to taste while on grill.
3. Saute onions in olive oil or butter until onion are clear or opaque.
4. Remove cooked burgers from grill and top with onions, blue cheese, and tomato slices.
5. Serve burgers on hamburger buns.