4 Glenmark Frozen Beef Patties
4 slices American cheese
1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed French Onion Soup
4 round rolls
1. Cook frozen burgers thoroughly in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the burgers and set aside. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir in the soup and heat to a boil.
3. Return the burgers to the skillet, reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until the burgers are cooked though.
4. Add cheese and continue cooking until the cheese melts.
5. Serve burgers on rolls with soup mixture for dipping.