9 Glenmark Premier Mini Burgers, thawed
1 packet onion soup mix
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls
1. Cut Mini Burgers into cubes.
2. Cook Mini Burgers in a large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through.
3. Drain fat from skillet.
4. Mix the cheese and soup mix together and stir in with Mini Burgers.
5. Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Slice each triangle lengthwise to form 2 triangles
6. Place 1 tablespoon of beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
7. Roll up the triangle and place pointed side down.
8. Repeat process with the rest of the crescent rolls and meat mixture. Place the rolls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.