4 Glenmark Frozen Beef Patties
Seasoning ( your favorite burger seasoning)
Salt and pepper
4 slices American cheese
4 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
4 fried eggs
4 large tomatoes slices or 8 small slices
Mayonnaise and/or ketchup to taste
4 hamburger buns
1. Cook burgers over medium high heat in a large skillet until the burgers are cooked through. Sprinkle burgers with seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Top each burger with a slice of cheese. Cover skillet, cook until cheese melts and set aside.
3. Fry eggs over medium heat.
4. Place burger on bun and add bacon pieces and egg.
5. Add tomato and lettuce as well as ketchup and/or mayonnaise, if desired.