4 - 6 Glenmark Frozen Beef Patties
1 (26 ounce) package frozen French fries
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 (10.5 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2 to 1 cup water
4-6 slices of Texas Toast
1. Grill burgers on high heat or cook over medium heat in a large skillet, turning only once, and cook through.
2. While burgers are cooking, prepare French fries according to package and salt lightly when cooked. Place fries on paper towel to drain.
3. In a medium sauce pan, combine soup and water. Add water according to how thick you want the sauce. Add 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce and stir. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
4. Toast bread.
5. Place a piece of toast on a plate then place a burger on toast and a handful of fries on top of burger. Continue until all the toasts, burgers, and fries have been stacked and plated.
6. Cover each burger and fries with cheese sauce.